Voted Best In The World
Winner 2019 Global FoodTrekking Award presented by The World Food Travel Association
The Premium Food Tour Experience
Food is inextricably linked to the Vietnamese culture, both materially and culturally and the cuisine of central Vietnam is often complex and luxurious in taste, texture and appearance. From the 7th to 10th centuries Hoi An was at the center of the Cham empire’s spice trading route. Later, from the 15th to 19th centuries, it became a trading port for the Chinese, Portuguese, Japanese, Indian and Dutch – many of these traders settling here.
With these multicultural influences and access to food and ingredients from around the world, a unique food and social culture developed - however for one reason or another today most visitors to Hoi An remain oblivious to its rich culinary offerings.
With this in mind, in 2011 we established a premium food & cultural experience unlike any other which includes:
- Pick-up and return transfers from local Hoi An hotels
- Full commentary with English speaking hosts
- Guided walking tour of markets, food producers and vendors
- Tour guide wireless speaker/headphone system
- Unlimited complimentary bottled water
- Staff certified to provide safe food handling
- Private purpose-built air-conditioned tasting room
- Printed list of all foods on the tour
- Detailed map of Hoi An
- Many, many great photo opportunities
- Commission-free restaurant & shopping recommendations
To entertain, inform & inspire guests through the power of unparalleled storytelling.
Guests become lifetime advocates.